Friday, January 30, 2015

A Little Friday Project!!

Hey Everyone, are you all just excited like me that it's FRIDAY again? 
Of course Friday calls for some crafting time! I have been wanting to get some crafting in this whole week, but was not able too, just too tired after work to get out all my scrap goodies. 

While I was browsing my emails I came across a blog post at Neat and Tangled. I really liked the idea Taheerah came up with and I decided to try almost the same thing tonight. I had to do the front of the card a few times since I messed up with the water coloring and it just wasn't turning out just right, the first time my paper ripped too! I did add my colors to the paper first, then die-cut the hearts and then added some drops of water for a little more effect. As a final addition to the card I added some peach colored sequins. 

Here is how my card turned out: 


I hope you enjoyed my little Friday Project! Have a great weekend!!



1 comment: