Monday, June 15, 2015

Let's Celebrate!



For this week's Seize the Birthday challenge the theme was animals. A week ago I created this card for a friend of mine as we were celebrating her birthday. I thought this would fit the theme just perfect. 

Here is what the card looks like: 



I used the little cats from the Simon Says Stamp Party Time stamp set and then I fussy cut the little hats from the Avery Elle Hipster-Potamus stamp set. I colored the hats in with copic markers and then add some clear wink of stella on top to add some sparkle. The "Let's Celebrate" sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit, which I believe you can purchase separately as well. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


8 comments:

  1. I love it! The hat of many colors on all those cats is just too cute! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute!
    A great design .... thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - this is so cute! Such a clever design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some very cool cats! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they are all lined up like the Rockettes with their very cool hats on. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute design idea, Love the colorful hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling row of images- looks like a dance line! Fun card.
    Shelly SCS blog group

    ReplyDelete